Sustain Arts is a collaborative effort to connect knowledge and networks, building the collective capacity of the cultural sector, one region at a time. Sustain Arts/SE Michigan is the realization of that endeavor, serving the Detroit-metro area, including Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties. The result is Sustain Arts/SE Michigan: A Portrait of the Cultural Ecosystem. This regional key learnings report is available in full and as a visual summary.
The Sustain Arts/SE Michigan platform was designed by and for those working in the region’s arts and cultural ecosystem, including:
- Executive directors, communicators, and fundraisers
- Foundation program officers
- Trustees and individual donors
- Creative industry leaders
- Public advocates and policy-makers
- Researchers and journalists