Welcome to the Project Streamline Champions Toolkit!
If you’re interested in moving your organization toward more sensible and streamlined application and reporting practices, you’ve come to the right place! The pages that follow contain practical tools and resources that you can use to understand your current practice, make the case for streamlining, benchmark against colleague organizations, and identify opportunities to make meaningful change.
The Champions Toolkit Contains:
- Streamlining Champion Basics
- Making Streamlining Stick: The Streamlining Process
- What’s First? Five Practices That Matter
- Tools You Can Use
- Champions Speak Out!
Project Streamline’s Four Core Principles:
- Take a fresh look at information requirements: request only what is used in decision-making.
- Right-size requirements: align application and reporting to the size and type of grant.
- Reduce the burden on grantseekers: reduce unnecessary and onerous practices.
- Straightforward and clear communication with grantseekers.