This is a collection of resources coming out of the Poverty and Social Policy: Rethinking Michigan's Safety Net event, which was held on November 18, 2019.
Presentations from November 18, 2019
- - View Safety Net 2019 Video
- - View "Child Care and Development Fund: Opportunities to Strengthen Michigan's Child Care System" Presentation
- - View CCDF Session Brainstorm Notes
- - View "Rethinking the Safety Net" Presentation
- - View "The Critical Role of SNAP in Michigan's Safety Net" Presentation
- - View "Opportunities for Michigan in TANF and Beyond" Presentation
- - View "An Introduction to TANF in Michigan" Presentation
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- - View "The Cliff Effect: Policy Recommendations for Advocates, Leaders, and Stakeholders"
- - View "Parents And Children Thriving Together: The Role Of State Agencies In Crafting A Statewide Two-Generation Strategy"
- - View "Rural Prosperity through the Arts & Creative Sector: A Rural Action Guide for Governors and States"
- - View "Promoting Place-Based Strategies to Address Poverty: Exploring the Governor’s Role"
- - View "Executive Order 2019-19: Michigan Poverty Task Force"
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Early Childhood Education & Child Care and Development Fund