From 2004 to 2012, Third Sector New England and clusters of nonprofit organizations joined in a unique grant program designed to further social change through united effort. In Funding Learning Networks for Community Impact readers will learn lessons from eight years of grantmaking in the area of nonprofit networking and explore the design of the CBF program where nonprofits planned, learned, and built relationships that enabled them to work together to achieve common goals.
In this landmark report:
- Includes case studies, lessons learned and recommendations to funders seeking to support collaborative efforts among nonprofits.
- Learn more about TSNE's experimental approach to grantmaking.
- Explore stages in the development of learning networks.
- Read about the roles and functions that are success drivers for nonprofit networks.
- Discover how networks facilitate new ways of working together to support greater social impact.
- Learn how TSNE's Inclusion Initiative is integrating lessons from the CBF in a new grant program supporting cross sector collaborations to end poverty in communities of color.