This report is a timely and reliable reference resource for those responsible for investment, financial and governance decisions at private and community foundations throughout the country. It is the field’s most comprehensive and authoritative study on investment and governance policies and practices.
The 2019 CCSF studies 265 private and community foundations that represent $104.7 billion in assets. Topics covered include:
- Returns and Investment Objectives
- Asset Allocation and Responsible Investing Criteria
- Responsible Investment Practices
- Fund Flows, Spending and Gifts
- Resources, Management and Governance