CMF Web Services is an easy, cost-effective way for foundations to launch their online presence with a website without spending a fortune.
Our staff will work closely with foundation leadership to identify your organization’s needs and goals and create a fully customized website reflective of your mission and brand.
Why create a website? A website can aid in:
- Improved quality of grant applications
- Sharing foundation’s goals and accomplishments with others
- Connecting with next generation grantseekers
- Promoting the donor’s legacy and values
- Sharing information with foundation board and staff
Why partner with CMF?
- CMF is a trusted source that understands foundations and philanthropy
- CMF Web Services creates a website fully customizable to foundation needs
- Low package pricing is cost-saving and convenient
- Toni Wisne Sabina Foundation
- M&M Area Community Foundation
- Shiawasee Community Foundation
- Hillsdale County Community Foundation
- Fred A. and Barbara M. Erb Family Foundation
- Cook Family Foundation
- R. E. Olds Foundation
For detailed information and pricing on CMF Web Services, contact Bill Corkill, director of technology.