This study, the latest in a series exploring new retirement realities, takes a close look at the priorities, rewards and challenges of giving in retirement, as well as the benefits of giving back in retirement — for retirees, their families and society at large.
- How retirement transforms giving, and why retirees are able to give more, and with greater impact, than younger age groups
- Giving gives back, and how retirees who give report feeling happier and healthier, and their retirement more purposeful
- Strategies for creating a meaningful legacy, and advice from retirees on teaching generosity to the next generation
- Challenges to giving in retirement, and what is most important to retirees when seeking guidance and advice
- Creating a retirement giving game plan to give strategically while protecting one’s own financial security
Read and share the full report bit.ly/1GZhX50