At the Midland Area Community Foundation, you will be part of a team whose sole mission is to provide philanthropic leadership to strengthen our community by fostering collaboration and giving today and in the future. Team members use their skills to positively impact the Midland area through community leadership, grants, investments, on-going initiatives, and annual events such as the Santa House and River Days. Located in a community with a rich history of philanthropy, the community foundation invites everyday people to give back and join in building an exceptional place where everyone thrives.
The Executive Assistant position will perform a variety of support functions for the President & CEO in addition to the activities of the Midland Area Community Foundation (MACF) and its affiliates. The position is full-time with benefits.
- Act as the main administrative point of contact between the CEO and internal/external demands. Includes scheduling, letters, and technology support, etc.
- Assist with administrative responsibilities of community collaborative initiatives.
- Handles CEO’s requests and queries promptly and appropriately.
- Conserves CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information, initiating telecommunications as needed.
- Serve as the liaison for all Board of Trustees & Board level committee communications. This includes board packet preparation, meeting minutes, and scheduling.
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Ensures any board resolutions or policy changes are noted in the appropriate file, book, or data base.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Update databases for the Foundation as needed.
- Maintain the Foundation’s files and all policy/supply books (such as the Board Book)
- Collaborate with the Development Assistant to maintain and audit electronic files.
- Assist with organization events and activities as required.
- Other general support functions as required.
- Technology skills, including proficiency in all components of Microsoft Office, and a learner mentality for other platforms like JotForm, Zoom, etc.
- Prior administrative support experience preferred with leadership experience a plus.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Skill in effectively communicating ideas and concepts orally and in writing.
- Organizational skills, flexibility and decision-making ability.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and use good judgment, critical thinking, initiative and resourcefulness when dealing with various MACF stakeholder groups.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and to multi-task.
- College degree preferred.
- Additional expectations include professional attitude, team player, follow-through, attendance, organizational loyalty and confidentiality.
The MACF offers competitive pay, along with benefits which include:
- 403(b) Plans with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- STD and LTD Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Go to https://www.midlandfoundation.org/jobs/ to apply.