Bromelkamp Company has been helping charitable foundations accomplish their goals since 1978. Our mission is to foster the work of grantmakers and community lenders through technology and advice that enables effectiveness and innovation. Our vision is that our clients are free to focus on the mission of their own organizations because of us.
Our employees have a cumulative 233 years of previous experience working for a foundation so we speak your language, support your goals, and are fully committed to your success. Our team makes us who we are and sets us apart.
As the leader of our new business team, this position calls for a highly motivated, energetic, positive, personable and outgoing person who will be the public face of our company – representing us at industry trade shows, in-product, and best-practice presentations to prospective clients and the industry. The director of business development will spend about 30% of their time travelling for this position.
In addition, the right candidate will have:
- Demonstrated abilities in business development/sales and sales leadership
- A proven ability to build a strong, focused, high-performing team
- Successful experience building and growing a pipeline
- Successful experience in technical services such as software-as-a-service
- Strengths in strategic market positioning and providing purposeful feedback to product teams
- Experience managing key client relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage teams, MS Dynamics CRM experience is a plus
Your compensation will be commensurate with your experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, profit-sharing, and a retirement savings plan. Bromelkamp Company is officially headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and, while our preference is that the Director of Business Development be located nearby, it is not a requirement for the position. In fact, most of our team is dispersed across the US.
Our growth projections are strong. If this excites you, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience, reasons for interest in this position, and your salary requirements to Shanlee Bratten, office manager, at [email protected] by Friday, February 21st.