5 Healthy Towns is a groundbreaking, innovative foundation that involves planning and funding of a community wide wellness plan with the goal to create the healthiest five communities in the Midwest. With an emphasis on prevention and wellness, our mission is to cultivate improvements in personal and community wellness.
We are looking for a Chief Executive Officer who can balance the internal management responsibilities with the external visibility that is vital to achieving the strategic goals of 5 Healthy Towns. The Chief Executive Officer will translate vision into strategies and actionable objectives across of the organization ensuring the long- term impact, growth, and sustainability of 5 Healthy Towns.
The Chief Executive Officer provides leadership, strategy, and direction toward the achievement of 5 Healthy Towns’ mission, values, goals, and objectives by working with the Board of Directors and acting as liaison between the Board, staff employees, community partners, and volunteers. This position requires high-level collaboration, influencing, and communications skills to achieve high performance. The Chief Executive Officer is expected to participate in and provide leadership across the organization, while improving our capabilities and performance with all constituencies. Candidates should have experience or a demonstrated passion for working with diverse communities along with a personal and professional commitment to support the mission of 5 Healthy Towns.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years’ experience providing executive oversight and management leadership in the fields of general business, health & wellness, nonprofit administration or equivalent.
- Extensive experience with state, local, and federal level public policy, as well as a firm understanding of state, local, and federal funding programs.
- High degree of integrity and honesty, along with a demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
- Ability to empathize with, be sensitive to, and interact positively and appropriately with constituents from widely divergent socio-economic and cultural backgrounds.
- Proven ability to drive culture and influence change – inspiring, professional, and credible.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
If this position sounds like a fit for you, please apply at: https://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27491401&refresh=true
For a complete position profile please contact:
Director of Talent Acquisition – HR Collaborative
The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, height, weight, or age.