Toyota believes an auto company can also be a vehicle for change. That’s why Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana is proud to partner with nonprofit organizations in the local communities where its team members live, work and play. Utilizing data, social trends and innovative ideas for impact, Toyota Indiana has changed course from traditional philanthropy and is driving into the future with strategic impact on the horizon. Join Indiana Philanthropy Alliance to hear about Toyota’s social innovation strategy that blends its mission and company needs with team members’ passion and the needs of the community.
Toyota Indiana supports programs in key areas including:
- Education: Special consideration is given to STEM programs as we continue to develop our future workforce.
- Inclusive mobility: Connecting people to opportunities by developing inclusive mobility solutions.
- Community resilience: Building resilience by investing in needs required to thrive, specifically relating to environmental sustainability and driver/passenger safety.
- Workforce readiness: Providing support for programs and resources that help others prepare for or gain employment, or seek better opportunities.
- Diversity: Embracing and celebrating what makes us different and supporting programs and initiatives to create a more inclusive world.
Unable to attend the live webinar? Register now and receive the recording and slides after the webinar has completed.
Tiffannie Hedin, corporate communications analyst, Toyota Motor North America
CMF Members: $35
April 23, 2020 at 12 Noon EST
These webinars are designed specifically for corporate foundations and giving programs, made possible through CMF’s partnership with Indiana Philanthropy Alliance and Philanthropy Ohio.
2020 Midwest Corporate Philanthropy Webinar Series
01/16/2020 | Aligning Corporate & Philanthropic Strategies (Hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
04/23/2020 | Corporate Giving Trends (Hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
11/19/2020 | Sorting Through the Technology Mystery (Hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)