Areas of Expertise:
- System development and monitoring
- Program planning and evaluation
- Continuous quality improvement
- Environmental scans and needs assessments
- Leadership coaching; Strategic planning and facilitation
- Crucial Conversations© training
- Team development and training using Lencioni model
Dr. Meg Blinkiewicz of Innovatus Consulting has over 20 years of experience in organizational and program planning, evaluation and leadership coaching. Meg has her Ph.D. in evaluation and measurement and her M.A. in public administration. She has worked with the W.K. Kellogg, Skillman, Kresge, Kalamazoo Community, and Irving S. Gilmore Foundations. Through this work, she has gained valuable insight into how different foundations approach their work from trustee, staff, and grantee perspectives.
Meg served as The Skillman Foundation’s first evaluation officer and helped the foundation implement its Youth Development Initiative. Meg also provided training to Kalamazoo Community Foundation grantees that were engaged with the foundation’s Racial Equity Initiative, funded by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation. Meg is a certified Crucial Conversations© trainer as well as a certified quality coach through the David Weikart Center for Quality Youth Development and is experienced using the Lencioni approach to team development.
- The Skillman Foundation
- Irving S. Gilmore Foundation
- Kalamazoo Community Foundation
- W. K. Kellogg Foundation